requirements for applying to a business school are as follow:
- A bachelor degree from an accredited U.S. four-year
undergraduate college/university or its equivalent outside
the United States;
- The Graduate Management Admission Test or GMAT (now is
only available as computer-based test);
- Test of English as a Foreign Language or TOEFL, if you
are an international student. Some program also accepts
International English Language Testing System or IELTS.
application, it requires:
- 2 to 3 letters of recommendation.
- Transcripts from your previous schools and universities.
- GMAT and TOEFL (if applicable) scores.
- 2 to 6 required essays and 1 optional essay.
- An information sheet (a highly detailed CV).
- An interview by invitation or required.
- Application fee.
The following is a list of strategies for you to tackle the